Meridian Wellbeing Hypnotherapy
Analytical Hypnotherapist and Practitioner Psychologist (Work-Life Balance/Organisational)
GHR Registered, HCPC Registered, GQHP, AFBPsS, BSc Hons, CPsychol, Dip RSA, TFT DX
I spent my early career in the learning & development field, applying my psychological understanding to support individuals to achieve more of their potential using cognitive personal development programmes, tools and interventions, and through the delivery of courses and qualifications in a range of personal and professional subjects.
I have worked with individuals in a range of areas including managers, board members and committee members, social care professionals, women returners, those between jobs, people with physical disabilities, those suffering from stress and anxiety through loss or bereavement.
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society,
- Registered Psychologist with the Health & Care Professions Council,
- Chartered Psychologist (Organisational/Work), British Psychological Society and
- Member of the Division of Occupational Psychology, BPS
- General Hypnotherapy Register - Senior Practitioner & Recognised Supervisor
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council Member
- Psychology Today - Verified Practitioner
- Post Graduate Certificate in Occupational Psychology
- BSc Hons Psychology
- Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy Dip AH
- General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice GQHP
- NVQ4 Training & Development (Learning Development) Dip RSA
Certification and Training
- Cruse Bereavement Counsellor & Children's Counsellor Certificates (COSCA Certificate in Counselling equivalency)
- Thought Field Therapy Diagnostic & Algorithm Practitioner Certification
- Level A and B Intermediate in Psychological Assessments (Occupational Testing)
- Diploma Certificate in Hypnotherapy with EMDR
- Mindfulness Practitioner Course Level I, II, III & Master
- Counselling Practitioner, AMAP
- Life Coaching Practitioner Diploma
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner Certificate
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Practitioner Certificate, AMAP
My background in facilitating the development and personal growth of others led me to train as a practitioner in Thought Field Therapy, a revolutionary and highly effective psychological therapy for the treatment of emotional and psychological issues including stress, anxiety, phobias, trauma. I am also an Analytical Hypnotherapist, combining all my experience in this highly effective field.
I am on the BPS Directory of Chartered Psychologists. All Chartered Psychologists have completed Society-recognised education and training of at least six years' duration and have demonstrated knowledge, skills and autonomous practice to professional Doctorate level.
* If I am with a client and you are asked to leave a message please do so and I will get back to you asap. To maintain confidentiality, please leave a mobile number where possible, rather than a landline number, to ensure confidentiality when I return your call.
CLINIC HOURS (by appointment)
Mon – Thurs 9:30am – 8:30pm
Fri 9:30am – 3:30pm
Sat & Sun 9:30am - 12 noon
or by appointment
THERAPY SESSION (1 hr) £50
ST0P SM0KING Hypnotherapy £95 incl. 2 sessions and support
Payment accepted: PayPal, Card, Cash
How many sessions?
The therapies provide effective and rapid treatment. Many people will find relief with as few as one to three sessions, while some issues will require more sessions. This will be discussed in partnership with the client.
What does it cost?
£50 per therapy session, approximately 1 hour. Support CD/MP3 included as appropriate.
ST0P SM0KING Hypnotherapy is £95 per person, and includes a follow-up session valid within 9 months, tapping therapies and a support CD/MP3
Cancellation Policy: Please note that we have a cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or change your appointment we ask that you give us a minimum of 24 hours notice otherwise you may be charged for the full cost of your treatment.
Bespoke CD/MP3 Tracks can be produced, tailored to your individual requirements. £50 per track.
Tracks are approx 30-45 mins and help to reinforce and maintain your hypnotherapy goals.
I am also the in-house Hypnotherapist for Knead to Relax.
All Hypnotherapy sessiona are held at Meridian Wellbeing Hypnotherapy.